Candace, Cassie, Tami & Calie

Candace, Cassie, Tami & Calie
December 26, 2010

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Yoga Video Workout

So I hit all my targets yesterday. Calories – 1183 calories, Water 80oz., Vitamins, and Exercise.  That Jillian Michaels Yoga video killed me.  I only did practice one but I was shaking and sweeting like a dog.  I goggled her video this morning and found on YouTube a bunch of work out ideas. I think tonight I will try her second practice and see how I do. 
By the way my dinner last night was quick easy and yummy.  Here’s what I made. I fried up a onions and two chicken breast, which I seasoned with salt, pepper and a little cayenne pepper.  I then added cut up fresh mushrooms and can mild Verde sauce and simmered it down.  (207 calories pre breast and sauce)   I then made a big salad (11 Calories per Cup, I had three) and for my dressing I mixed  on tables spoon of both blue cheese dressing and Salsa  (100 calories for dressing), and served it with a whole wheat tortillas (150 calories).    
- Tamara

1 comment: