Candace, Cassie, Tami & Calie

Candace, Cassie, Tami & Calie
December 26, 2010

Friday, March 18, 2011

Cassie- 3 month

Here is my 3 month weigh in! My body has stayed the same, except for I lost 3 pounds and my arms are skinnier. My waist, butt & thighs are the same.
I need to push myself a little bit more! Picture coming soon!! for now I will post this one!!!!

Cassie-
Salt Lake City, Utah             
Height: 5'3"                                                               
Current Weight: 124 LBS                 
Measurements: Neck- 12", Arms- 9.75", Chest- 34", Waist-30",  Hips- 35", Butt- 36", Thighs- 21", Calves-12.75"
Goal Weight: 120 LBS                     
Body Goal: To have a defined, lean muscles, tight abs and less fat.
Overall Goal: To have healthier eating habits.



No comments:

Post a Comment