Candace, Cassie, Tami & Calie

Candace, Cassie, Tami & Calie
December 26, 2010

Thursday, January 6, 2011

South Beach for Tamara

OK, after looking at the diet plans and my lifestyle I’ve decided to go for The South Beach Diet.  You know when planning this I had to consider Kevin, because he is my main support person.   One thing I know is he does not eat a lot of sweets or baked goods, which means I won’t have them in the house.  He love meat and does not mind salads. 
Some people may say you have to do what you want but here’s the thing, saying and doing are two different things.  So maybe it’s a cop out but I think taking into consideration that this way he will not sabotage me (unconsciously of course).
Who knows maybe I'll  go to South Beach , FL and look GREAT from doing South Beach Diet.
I weighted this morning and I’m at 154.4.   Today I have planned eggs, tuna fish, vegetables and nuts for breakfast and lunch and chicken and a salad for dinner.  
-Tamara

1 comment:

  1. South Beach is a great plan! I think going to florida would be a great goal!! I just wish the other two girls would get in on our blog action!! I just wish I could stop eating sweets!!! Slowly....
    -Cassie

    ReplyDelete