Candace, Cassie, Tami & Calie

Candace, Cassie, Tami & Calie
December 26, 2010

Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 5 Begins

Well it is the begining of Day 5.  I am still going strong and I lost 3lbs.  I am excited for Sushi tonight, I feel like I have earned it.  Also I created a new Abs Playlists.  My abs are the area of my body I like to train the least so I need some extra motivation.  Let me know if you have any motivating song suggestions.

1. Whaddya want from me-Adam Lambert
2. Stonger- Brintney Spears
3. Vow-Garbage
4. Jump-Madonna
5. Just a Girl-No Doubt
6. Excuse me Mister-No Doubt
7. Savior- Rise Against
8. Torture Me-Red Hot Chili Peppers
9. My name is Jonas-Weezer
10. Sassafras Roots-Green Day
11. White Knuckles-OK GO
12. 1901- Phoenix
13. Going through changes-Eminem
14. Let's go crazy-Prince
15. Right through you-Alanis Morissette

No comments:

Post a Comment