Candace, Cassie, Tami & Calie

Candace, Cassie, Tami & Calie
December 26, 2010

Monday, January 10, 2011

90 days

Here I am, I am back.  Yes I have been a total slacker on the blog and at getting in shape.  I've spent the last few weeks beating myself up because I haven't been motivated.  However all that did was make it worse.  During New Years "resolution" time I couldn't think of a specific goal.  I had so many general goals that I just felt over whelmed.  Well I have had an epiphany.  This "Fat Candace" will only be a 3 year period in my life.  It will not be my life.  I am making a change. 

I am making a change in not only how I eat and when I work out but in my thinking and mentality.  I will quit knocking myself down, and start picking myself up.  I will not be my biggest enemy but my biggest supporter.  I am making a life change.

Finally I was able to decide on a New Years resolution that is positive, attainable and specific.  I am giving myself 90 days to lose 20 lbs.  By April 10th I will be 118 lbs and healthy.  I will take these 90 days to focus on Candace and how to make Candace happy.

This blog, even though I have neglected it, has kept me feeling slightly guilty and accountable, which lets face is sometimes what we all need.  I am going to use this little space we have carved out for ourselves on the web to my advantage!   Thanks to all of you for all of your support. 

The time is now, not tomorrow.  Day 1 of 90 has come and gone.  I am on my way!

-Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment