Candace, Cassie, Tami & Calie

Candace, Cassie, Tami & Calie
December 26, 2010

Monday, January 24, 2011

South Beach with a Twist of Lemon

Friday, I made it thought the introductory phase.  Now I ‘m in Phase 2 of the diet. My weight is 148.8.  I think I will remain very strict on the carb intake. 
Bonnie told me of a process she is doing and has helped her drop in weight.  She is mixing 8 oz. of fresh squeezed lemon juice, splenda  (about 8 packets) in 64 oz. of water and drinking that through the day.  She also mixed a pinch of cayenne pepper with water (like a shot) and drinks it before each meal.  She is down to 128.  This is kind of like the Beyoncé  fast but withouth the fast and  maple syrup. 
Saturday I added this to what I'm already doing.  I'll keep you posted.
Until next time-
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment