Candace, Cassie, Tami & Calie

Candace, Cassie, Tami & Calie
December 26, 2010

Friday, December 10, 2010

Let's just say I stopped tracking calories

Okay so yesterday was pretty bad.  One of my vendors sent me this amazing gift baskets with all kinds of treats.  Chocolate covered graham crackers, oreo's, pretzels and my new favorite dark chocolate dipped fortune cookies.  Needless to say my fortune was "Eat everything" so I pretty much did.  That just became my downward spiral.  So let's just say in order to not sink into holiday depression, I quit tracking my calories.  I did have a fabulous workout and my ass is sore, so at least I got that in!

Today begins another delema... It's Friday and we are hanging out with friends.  Yes on the surface this is great, but alcohol and calories become a factor.  I am trying to decide whether or not to drink tonight.  Maybe I will take some wine with me or just stick with  tonic water..... This is one area of calories that is tough.  During the week it is no problem but on the weekends when you are hanging out & drinking kind of go hand in hand.  I need to keep in mind what I want for myself and be as strong as possible.

-Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment