Candace, Cassie, Tami & Calie

Candace, Cassie, Tami & Calie
December 26, 2010

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Week 1-Candace

My first week was pretty good.  I worked out hard but still missed 2 days.  I really could have ate better this weekend. (no Cassie I didn't eat the chocolate cake).  With all of this being said, Rob and I went snowshoeing and I felt great! I really can tell a big difference in my attitude and how I feel.  Are you guys allowing yourself a day or a meal off from eating healthy?  You know like a cheat day? What about working out, what is everyone doing?

Here is my workout plan (not necessarily in order)
Weight training- Arms & Chest
Weight training- Legs & Back
Endurance cardio (60-90 mins) & Abs 2 x per week
Interval cardio (30-45 mins) & Abs 2 x per week

This week I need to work on the following
-Only 1 day off of working out
-No alcohol, not even the weekends
-Continue to work on portion size.

1 comment:

  1. I have cut back my portions and I think its makes all the difference!!! This blog was a great idea sis!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete