Candace, Cassie, Tami & Calie

Candace, Cassie, Tami & Calie
December 26, 2010

Monday, December 13, 2010

Tamara's Week One

My first week started out great, I was feeling good. I exercised but then Thursday….  Friday…. and the weekend hit.   Thursday a vendor brought in Mindy Mints for Mrs .Cavanaughs.  I thought I could eat just one, but no my taste buds overpowered my will power.   Work had emergency after emergency so I said the hell with it and had two glasses of wine.    Friday we had a catered work party and I blew my calories then so I had two glasses of wine that night. Saturday, like the rest of you, I hung out with friends and the alcohol took over.  I did order cake at PAPEs and left it at Susie so that was my way of cutting calories on Saturday.

Yesterday was beautiful and I went for an hour and fifteen minute walk.   I think I’m getting a cold so I’ve got to drink more water this week and make sure I get my sleep in.    I did drop 3 pound.  So I think I’ll keep counting my calories it seems to be working.

My goal this week:
-Exercise 4 day
-Plan for a glass of on wine in my calorie intake on Friday night- We are having the Paradise Friends dinner.
-Stay away from the Mindy Mints because I can’t eat just one.  

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up mom! Don't drink too much wine on Friday with those crazy folk.....
    -Cassie

    ReplyDelete